SeaVeyors offers underwater marine growth removal using our fully contained mobile pressure washer skiff. The equipment if operated by a minimum of 3 WCB certified divers and can handle any thickness of growth.
SeaVeyors uses two different methods of growth removal as needed. One method is a rotating head covering maximum amount of net surface in minimal amount of time. The second method is using zero thrust wands with turbo nozzles for surfaces other than nets, for example barges, floats and pilings.
SeaVeyors’ diving services are headed by SeaVeyors president Darren Horler, who is WCB certified as an Occupational Commercial Diver since 2002. He has extensive experience as a Dive Supervisor in charge of all operations in accordance with Work Safe BC regulations.
SeaVeyors has a select pool of Work Safe BC Certified diving associates. Based on their individual skill sets, dive team members are chosen to best suit the needs of our clients.
- Flotation – adding or replacing flotation utilizing a special tool that sinks the flotation below the surface, so it is neutral, then releasing it once it is in place.
- Topside Repairs – including pressure washing
- General Underwater Dock Maintenance – of anchor gear and pilings including application of protective coatings and zinc replacement.
- General Maintenance – for mooring, marking or navigational buoys including the anchoring systems.
- Underwater Pressure Washing – of net pens, docks and pilings; of tugs, barges and other vessels, including gaging metal thickness. This service can significantly enhance fuel efficiency through drag reduction, without requiring the lengthy drydock/haul out procedures of standard industrial cleaning methods.